Whether you’re in an office or in a home office, you’re most likely going to need a set of headphones with a microphone. The trick is finding the right pair. This blog takes a look at the best work headphones with microphone.
Best Work Headphones With Microphone 2022
1. Phaiser BHS 730 Bluetooth Headphones
Phaiser BHS-730 is one of the best work headphones with microphone that can be attached to your shirt collar, pocket, or lapel effortlessly. It comes in a variety of colors for you to choose from so you can pick one that fits your style and preferences perfectly. The built-in magnets at the back of each earbud allow you to attach them together for easy storage when not in use. This prevents you from losing them while commuting between home, office, or on transit mode daily.
The magnetic tangle free cable behind your neck will keep wires out of your way while leaving both hands free but still able to communicate with your co-workers. The wireless range is 33 feet and it can connect to two devices simultaneously. It’s not recommended that you use this while driving as the microphone picks up a lot of noise from the wind even when you are using the provided windscreen for optimal sound quality. You get 7 hours of playback time on these earbuds before recharging it again so there should be no downtime throughout the day communicating with your clients or fellow employees at work if each person has one.
- 7 hour battery life.
- Longer wireless range of 33 feet.
- Affordable price for excellent sound quality.
- Higher pitched mid-ranges are not as defined as bass or higher tones.
2. Photive PH-BTE70 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Photive BTH3 is one of the best work headphones with microphone that also doubles as an MP3 player without any additional attachments or wires needed. It comes in a variety of fun colors including pink, blue, green, black, and red so you can add an extra splash of color to your outfit or style without having to compromise your fashion choices when you go to work in the morning.
The Photive bth3 is IPX4 rated so it’s sweat and water resistant which makes it perfect for people who like using earbuds while working out or running during their workout sessions before or after going into the office. The 8 hour battery life on a single charge is more than enough time for most users throughout the day depending on how many breaks you take in between and if you get distracted by other activities while at work. This means less wires all over the place, less hassle with tangled cords, and no need to purchase additional headsets because wireless is available up to 33 feet of range.
- 8 Hour battery life on a single charge
- IPX4 sweat and water resistance rating.
- Wireless connection up to 33 feet of range.
- High sound quality with excellent bass reproduction.
- No memory wire for over the ear support so it can’t be worn while working out or training for sports activities.
3. Sennheiser HD 598 SPECIAL EDITION Over-Ear Headphones
Sennheiser is one of the best work headphones with microphone that delivers surround sound for superior audio performance when recording voiceovers, dialogues, and other kinds of tracks for movies.
The ear cups are made from genuine leather material to provide maximum comfort so you can wear them all day long without feeling fatigued or tired so you can continue doing your work even after prolonged periods of time without stopping.
It has a closed back design which helps keep exterior noise out so you can focus on listening carefully to every word said by whoever’s speaking in front of your camera or just using it as regular earbuds that connect wirelessly via Bluetooth.
The ear cups can be turned around for single ear listening and it also comes with extension cables which you can use to connect into your home theater systems or other devices that require detachable cabling.
- 125 decibels maximum sound pressure level for extremely loud playback without distortion
- Closed back design for better sound isolation
- Comes with 2 year warranty from the manufacturer no matter where you’re located in the world
- There are no cons to the Sennheiser HD 598. It is among the best headphones available today. It sounds great, is made of high-quality materials, is comfortable, looks classy, and is priced reasonably.
4. Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Headphones
Beyerdynamic offers one of the best work headphones with microphone for people who require absolute fidelity and clarity when recording their video tutorials or vlogs for YouTube channels.
The ear cups rotate nicely and can be adjusted according to your personal needs and preferences so you won’t feel like they’re squeezing your head like a vice grip which forces you to take shortcuts just to finish up as quickly as possible.
You get 10 decibels lower minimum sound pressure level than other headphones with microphone in this range so it’s quite easy on the ears even after prolonged periods of time without stopping or pausing momentarily just to give your ears a brief break before getting back into the action again.
The cable cord is meters long so there’s plenty of room to stretch out during filming sessions so you won’t feel cramped or uncomfortable when using them on your regular PC setup.
- Closed back design for better sound isolation and clarity, especially when recording audio with voiceovers of dialogues spoken by other people in front of the camera.
- Comes with detachable cables that can be used across all devices with 3.5 mm input jacks for added convenience.
- Can be a bit weighty at times.
5. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro offers best work headphones with microphone that deliver superior sound isolation and acoustics that amplify the richness and full bodied nature of organic music tracks for all types of listeners whether they’re young students, aspiring musicians, established artists, professional recording engineers or hobbyists who just want to unwind and relax after spending countless hours in front of their computers doing regular stuff like checking email, doing online shopping or watching movies online.
The ear cups are made from leatherette material to provide maximum comfort so you can wear them for hours without feeling fatigued or tired which is perfect for people who need to listen carefully to every word spoken by the person in front of the camera when doing voiceovers or just relaxing and listening to their favorite music tracks at home after a long day at work.
It has closed back design which helps improve overall sound isolation so you won’t feel distracted by outside noise that might hinder your progress while recording, editing or just scrolling through articles on magazines like this one online.
You get 2 detachable cables included in the package with 1 meter cables for use during motion picture sessions and 3 meters cables which would be better suited for regular PC usage at home or office.
- Comes with 2 detachable cables which you can use to connect into your PC setup, speakers or other devices that require detachable cabling.
- Closed back design for better sound isolation so you don’t get distracted by people talking in the background when filming videos or just listening to music tracks online.
- Complaints of ear cups being extremely uncomfortable after prolonged periods of time even for short duration users.
- Also prone to permanently damaging your hearing if volume level is set to higher than usual levels without any consideration given to current environmental noise levels outside of your closed quarters.
Before you can actually choose which best work headphones with microphone is the most suitable for your specific needs and preferences, it’s important that you learn more about what they’re built, how they work and a little bit of a backstory behind how they came to be to ensure that you get a nice pair of headphones that will help improve your quality of life without adversely affecting other people around you in your immediate environment.
Right now I’d have to give serious credit to Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones as being the top name in the industry right now even though there are some other companies who do offer similar models at an equally competitive price point trying hard to catch up but just don’t seem motivated enough to match their level of enthusiasm when it comes to figuring out how they’re actually going to deliver that match your needs and preferences.
Basically, you just need to figure out if you’d prefer wearing over ear open back or closed back headphones for your intended purpose and which specific model will be suitable for all of your different needs and preferences so you won’t have any regrets spending money on a quality pair of headphones instead of staying stuck with some refurbished piece of junk that everyone else thinks is trash because it’s easy to spot those who don’t care about improving their lives within our current culture as we speak.