Proper motherboard pairing can make all the difference in your experience with the i9 9900k, particularly if you want to utilize the processor to its full potential. But with so many different motherboards on the market, it can be challenging to know what factors to consider when choosing one. We have researched to find the pros, cons, and features to look for in a motherboard designed to pair up with the i9 9900k. In this review, you will get everything you need to know to purchase the best motherboard for i9 9900k and set yourself up for success.
Features Of I9 9900k Processor
Processors are one of the most fundamental components of a computer. They handle all the computations that the computer needs to run smoothly. The Intel chip is the i9 9900k processor and is one of the best and budget-friendly in the market.
– It has eight cores with 16 threads, a base clock speed of 3.6GHz with a boost up to 5GHz when needed, and 12MB L3 cache memory.
– The processor also features an unlocked multiplier which makes it easy to overclock, and it has hyper-threading capabilities that support up to 24 threads simultaneously while running all your favorite programs without lag or hiccups.
– On top of that, this CPU is made using 14nm++ technology that helps produce cooler temperatures and more power efficiency.
Things To Look For In The Best Motherboard For I9 9900k
If you’re looking for the best motherboard for i9 9900k, then you should look for the one with the following features:
– Is the motherboard compatible with the i9 9900k? which indicates it should support Intel’s latest chipset (Z390).
– Should have plenty of PCI-E slots to add more graphics cards or other expansion cards.
– How many RAM slots does it have? this should have at least four RAM slots so you can upgrade later without buying a new board.
– Should have enough SATA ports to connect all drives in RAID mode.
– Must have a built-in Wi-Fi card or a slot for an M.2 Wi-Fi card for high-speed internet without wires, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and Type C connectors.
Best Motherboard For I9 9900k Recommendations
Looking for the latest and best motherboard for i9 9900k having all the above-mentioned features is the most complex task, yes we know because we have done research and testing for you and came up with these three top picks;
– The Gigabyte Z390 M Micro ATX Motherboard – has a power supply of 8 phases and dual 8-pin CPU power connectors, which provides stable power to the processor. The motherboard supports DDR4 dual channel memory up to 32 GB and has 4 DIMM slots. It also allows upgrading with an additional 2x 16GB or 1x 32GB module for more RAM. For storage, there are 6x SATA III ports, and 2x M.2 ports that can accommodate SATA or PCIe NVME SSDs with up to 2000 MB/s read speeds.
– The ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S Motherboard – includes four DIMM slots with a maximum of 64GB of DDR4 memory, an M.2 PCIe slot, six SATA III ports, one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port, and one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port. It has all the features needed to work well with the i9 9900K processor: a high clock frequency (5GHz), LGA 1151 socket compatibility, eight cores, and 16 threads per core.
– The ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard – offers excellent features and performance in a stylish package. It has an ATX form factor with four 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slots supporting up to 64GB of DDR4 memory with speeds of 2133 MHz.
All of these are the latest, most advanced, and best motherboards for i9 9900k. You can confidently pair any of them with your i9 9900k processor and utilize the maximum power of the processor. Check the price and grab anyone that comes within your budget range!
Stay tuned to hightechreviewer.com If you want more exciting guides and reviews regarding technology, stay tuned!
Read More: Best headphones for thru hiking