What makes the best keyboard laptop? That’s the question you’ll have to answer if you want to find the right laptop with a keyboard that offers the best typing experience possible, whether it’s for school or business use or just for playing games at home. Today, we’re sharing top three best keyboard laptops, based on overall performance, value and aesthetics.
Why Keyboards Should Be Checked Before Choosing A Laptop
Choosing a laptop with a great keyboard is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. It’s also an underrated aspect of buying your next laptop, but it’s not something to ignore. Always look for a best keyboard laptop because a bad keyboard can ruin your experience and make you feel frustrated when trying to use your laptop for work or play.
When using your laptop, it’s important that the keyboard feels good and that it doesn’t get in the way of what you’re trying to do. If the keys are too small or too close together, or if they’re mushy and don’t have enough resistance, then you’ll find yourself typing with two fingers just so you can hit the keys properly.
Things To Look For In A Laptop, Other Than Keyboard
Other than looking for the best keyboard laptop, you must also look for a laptop with a mouse sensitivity that suits your needs, speakers, and processors of the laptop.
– If you are a gamer, you will look for something with a powerful processor and graphics card so that it can run the games on high settings.
– For people who do a lot of typing, the keyboard should have back-lighting and low-profile keys.
– The speaker size is also important because not all laptops have good speakers so you’ll want to take into account if this is important for your usage or not.
Which Features Makes, The Keyboard Laptop Standout
Mechanical keys are a good sign that the laptop has a high-quality keyboard. Actuation is another important factor, and it refers to how far down you have to press on the key for it to register. Key-press refers to how many keys there are on one row, and soft keys refer to the number of rows on the keyboard. The best keyboard laptops have an actuation around 60cN, while best laptops have at least 2 mechanical keys per inch.
Top Three Best Keyboard Laptops
1) The ThinkPad X1 Extreme – is one of the best laptops to date. Equipped with an Intel Core i7-8750H processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU, this model is definitely on the higher end of the spectrum. Other features include a 15.6 display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and Dolby Audio Premium Sound system. It also has multiple ports such as Ethernet, HDMI, USB 3.0 Type-A and Type-C ports as well as two standard USB 2.0 ports.
2) The Dell XPS 15 – features a beautiful, minimalistic design and has one of the best keyboards on the market. For gaming and programming purposes, this is the laptop for you. It has 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11800H processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6 Graphic card, up to 16GB of RAM and up to a 4K UHD screen.
3) The Macbook Pro 16” – is one of the best laptop keyboards you can get, with a sleek and slim design, an advanced Intel Core M1 MAXchip processor that is fast and powerful, and a 16” Retina display. It has a full sized smooth, responsive, keyboard with backlit keys that make typing at night easy, combined with the large touchpad and Force Touch trackpad.
All these are latest laptops with regards to processors and best keyboard laptops with respect to technology. The latest the device is, latest functionalities it has!
Stay tuned to hightechreviewer.com If you want more exciting guides and reviews regarding technology, stay tuned!
Read More: Best keyboard for Fortnite