If you’re like most people, who use computer mouse with the typical hand-at-rest approach; with all the fingers extended and your wrist resting on the desk, then you must have experienced a strain in your hand or arm. The claw grip mouse not only provides a smooth and stress-free experience but also offers many benefits that other mouse doesn’t. We have researched to find out the best claw grip mouse and what to look for while buying one.
What Is A Claw Grip Mouse?
A claw grip mouse is an ergonomic input device that holds the hand in a natural, relaxed position while you use your mouse. It has been proven from research that this type of grip helps reduce pain and discomfort caused by repetitive use. In addition, it can be used by people with arthritis or other physical limitations that make it difficult to use traditional mice. By holding your hands in the natural position, you’ll also be able to maintain better control over the cursor because your arm won’t need to travel as far as it would with other types of grips.
How Do I Choose The Right One?
The first step in choosing the best claw grip mouse for you is to determine what type of mouse best suits your needs. Once you’ve narrowed down your choices, here are some things to look for when selecting the best claw grip mouse for you.
- Larger Button Layout – A larger button layout will make it easier for those who have arthritis or carpel tunnel syndrome, which can make it more difficult to press small buttons that are often found on regular mice.
- Ergonomic Design – A mouse with an ergonomic design will help reduce the chances of developing injuries such as Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI) by using less strain on your hands and wrists.
- Touch Sensitivity – Claw grip mouse comes in both touch and non-touch-sensitive models so choose the one that works best for you and has features like scrolling wheels, directional pads, and customizable buttons, so that you don’t need to reach out too far to access them.
- Tracking Speed & Precision – For increased tracking speed and precision, many manufacturers offer this option as well as adjustable sensitivity levels so they’re perfect if you like to play fast-paced games or multitask while working online.
- Hand Relief System – Another feature offered by certain models is a hand relief system which provides support for your fingers and palm so you’ll never have to worry about losing your grip on the mouse again
Best Claw Grip Mouse Recommendations
While following the above-mentioned point under consideration. We have searched and compiled a list of the best claw grip mouse available;
Razer Viper V2 Pro – is a hyper-speed wireless mouse with 5 programable keys and a focus pro 30k optical sensor to provide the best tracking performance and 30000 DPI sensitivity. It offers a max speed of 750 IPS, max acceleration of 70G, 0.2ms actuation rate with a life span of more than 90 million clicks, 0.2ms actuation, and USB type c cable mouse with wire.
ASUS TUF M4 Air – is an ultra-lightweight wired mouse with 6 programmable keys. It is made up of soft and light flexible fiber to minimize friction and ensure an effortless glide. The optical sensor offers sensitivity as high as 16,000 DPI, a max speed of 400 IPS, a max acceleration of 40G, and a life span to last up to 60 million clicks. With an open-air design, it has a protective coating to guard against spills and sweaty palms.
Lenovo Legion M600s – is a lightweight mouse with optical micro-switch mouse buttons to provide unmatchable gliding and clicking experience. It offers a life span of up to 80 million clicks, and with a Pixart 3370 sensor, it provides 19000 DPI at 400 IPS speed and 40G acceleration. It has a battery life that can last up to 70 hours.
These are the most advanced, highly recommended and best claw grip mouse. Just check the price and grab the one that suits your budget, don’t let your hands pay the price with strain!
Stay tuned to hightechreviewer.com If you want more exciting guides and reviews regarding technology, stay tuned!
Read More: Best 5k monitor